Please select your shipping destination & currency & Price may differ based on your Shipping destination.
Gold fingers are the gold-plated columns along the connecting edges of printed circuit boards (PCBs), please see the following picture for reference. Gold fingers are served as the connecting contacts between motherboards and components like graphics or sound cards. PCB gold fingers are also used in various other devices that communicate via digital signals, such as smartphones and smartwatches. Gold is used for the connecting point along a PCB because of the alloy's superior conductivity.
1. Basically, only when ENIG is chosen, then the fingers for your PCB will be with gold, if you can HASL as surface treatment, then it will be covered with tin.
2. Currently when you choose gold fingers are needed, it will turn to ENIG automatically, but if it is expensive for you, you can change it into HASL, but if so, it will be covered with tin instead.
3. A board with a size of smaller than 5x5cm will be too small to be beveled.
4. If there is fingers in your file and it is panel with v-cut, then the fingers can not be made with chamfer since the fingers will be in the middle of the PCB.
5. For the finger required to be 45° beveled, enough space should be left between the finger to the board edge to prevent fingers being cut, please refer to the safe space as following for different board thickness: