JLCPCB factory is closed on Sep 21st. Orders placed on Sep 21st will be processed from Sep 22nd.
Please select your shipping destination & currency & Price may differ based on your Shipping destination.
At JLCPCB, security is our highest priority
JLCPCB encrypts all data in transit, all login information and credentials are always protected. JLCPCB uses Bcrypt password-hashing function to ensure your passwords are properly encrypted. Your account login is protected from brute force attack with rate limiting.
Strengthen your account security -Creating a strong, unique password
● Use at least 8 characters, including upper and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
● Don’t include words or dates associated with you, like your name, family names, pet names, dates of birth, or anniversaries.
● Don’t use common words like “password” or “qwerty”. They’re easily guessed and not secure.
All data is secured and encrypted, both at rest and during transit. We protect your data with multiple layers of security, including secure data transfer, modern data encryption standards, and encrypted block storage.
Leading encryption technology like HTTPS/TLS/SSL are used for securing data in transit.
Web Application Firewall (WAF) secures data and prevents server malfunctions caused by malicious attack.
CDN enables faster content delivery and addresses data integrity and privacy concerns.
Firewalls, antivirus, and antimalware are used to prevent attacks.
Create comprehensive network security environment by training employees about networks security & its importance.
We adhere to the international data protection laws (including, but not limited to, the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
In addition to keeping data private, true security requires that access to all systems is tightly controlled. The following protocols and technologies ensure that access to JLCPCB systems is granted only to authorized individuals:
● User- and/or role-based access management.
● All users access related information maintained in an encrypted database.
● Only authorized users can access the data.
● Strong password policies enforced.
● Access to JLCPCB systems via secure (HTTPS) browser sessions.
● Segregation of duties in place to ensure hierarchical security paradigm.
● Strict identity verification for person and device to access resources on our internal network.
The security of your payment information is very important to us. JLCPCB ensures that your payment data is handled securely at every step.
● All transactions are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and so is protected from theft.
● We use third-party payment processors that are fully PCI-DSS compliant, which means they meet all industry standards for cardholder security.
● We never store your credit card number or your security code (CVV code).
We assess third-party partners and vendors for fit and security risk based on the services they provide. We also make sure the right technical and contractual commitments are in place.
There’s no such thing as “too secure.” We put data protection at the front of every decision we make. When a serious security incident occurs, JLCPCB will:
● Rapidly resolve the incident thanks to 24x7 monitoring of our systems for intrusion detection and anomalies.
● If the incident represents a risk to external users or customers, JLCPCB is committed to communicating that risk, along with an incident summary, to all affected parties as quickly and comprehensively as possible.
Please notify JLCPCB support to report a security event/vulnerability, like unauthorized account usage or a suspected data breach.