Delivery Delay and Loss Guarantee Policy
All of the logistics companies JLC cooperate with are the most reliable suppliers in the field of international transportation like DHL, FedEx, UPS and so on. JLC has established a long-term strategic cooperation with them. Orders from JLCPCB have the priority to be arranged on flight firstly. Generally 99% orders will be delivered successfully.
What if delivery delay, package damage or loss happen to your orders?
Firstly, please contact logistics company or JLC support service to check the order status and see if the problem can be solved.
Secondly, if delivery delay, package damage or loss indeed happened, please contact our support service. You will get compensation from JLCPCB according to the Logistics Guarantee Standards.
1. The delivery time for delay claim is calculated from the date of shipment, production time and the customs clearance time are not included. If package not received within the max expected delivery time specified in Logistics Guarantee Standards, JLC will make compensation to customers according to the regulation.
2. Regarding delays, damages, loss and other related compensation will be returned to customers in the form of coupons which can be used to place orders at JLCPCB store.
3. If the customer receives the goods after JLC issues the compensation coupons, JLC has the right to revoke the coupons issued.
4. In case of force majeure factors (such as epidemic situation, strike, government policy) and various situations caused by non-logistical reasons, the compensation rules do not apply, and JLCPCB reserve the final power of interpretation.
5. For damage of package, please make a claim within 7 days after receipt of the goods, otherwise the claim will not be accepted.
6. For loss of package, please make a claim within 60 days after shipping, otherwise the claim will not be accepted.
Last updated on Jan 30, 2023
Was this article helpful?