How to Make a Quality Complaint
JLCPCB have its own excellent factories, whose regulations and quality control are very strict, which can produce PCBs in a short time and with good quality. Even if there are any defects, we will contact our customers before shipping. But sometimes there may be situations that we didn’t find or can not find the problems before using.
Once they occur, what kind of solution we can provide for you?
Please don’t worry! If you find any quality problems with the PCB, stencil, PCBA, or 3D products after receiving the parcel, please just make a quality complaint in your order history as the pictures below shown. JLCPCB has a professional after-sale team to help to analyze the problem and provide suitable solutions for you!
1. Click the "Quality Complaint" button of the order in which you find problems in the order history.
Please Note: In order to match your order issues to the corresponding after-sales specialist correctly, please select the right button for each order and quality complaint entry. For example, if one component in your PCB was placed with wrong orientation, the "Quality Complaint" option of the SMT order needs to be clicked, instead of the one in the PCB order.
2. After clicking the entry button, please choose and fill in the issue type, quantity, description, and images so that the problem can be found and solved shortly! Our tech support team will respond within 24 hours on work days after you submit it.
Please Note: To solve the problem quickly, the information below is necessary.
1) What is the problem (description + pictures of problem details);
2) Where is the problem (circle the problem location in the picture of the entire board);
3) How many boards with such problems are there (the picture should show all the boards with such problems so that we can calculate them from the picture);
4) If the boards have an order number, please send pictures with it shown;
5) For problems in SMT orders, besides the number of boards, the quantity of components and designators are also needed. If it is about soldering, clear pictures of bad soldering are required; If it is about function, the test video or pictures are necessary to prove the non-compliance with the corresponding components' specifications.
3. To follow up the reply of our after-sales specialist and progress of the issue, please click the "Quality Complaint" button again in the same place.
Last updated on Nov 18, 2022
Was this article helpful?